THE REUNION 15,16 and 17 AUG 2008

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

15th Aug, SiewFoong came to NTU and v had our supper with Youliang, Lyien, Calwin @ AhFang outside NTU. Hmph, forgot to take picture le. We had our dinner every 6pm together last time and it will never happen again, so sad...

The Next day, Siew Foong and I went to IMM to shop for her stuff so that she can bring it to UK. she bought 30 plus items from Daiso, @~@. Then we take our lunch at PepperLunch. I think this is my first time this year, I miss PepperLunch. We ordered a combo to share as sf says she wants to treat me, Haha. However, I seriously think that the salmon pepper rice is the best.
We plan to go to orchard as i need to pass something to my uncle, when v about to leave, Pin called and said she reach the airport already, so we decided to hangout at IMM for another hour to wait for Pin.



Jiayi and Bird @ Pepperlunch

After that, we went to Kovan for Hanhsien's farewell as he is off to US. CJC top scholar. Actually, Pin and I just crash in as he is SiewBang( aka SiewFong)'s Buddy.

MY ROOM!!!! HALL 7, should i say ROCKS???



@KOVAN

Evelyn and I, the food there is really nice! Its all Home-Cooked.


The picture below is some kind of crab-like seafood, forgot what they call it, but it is chewy and fresh.

After the party, we went to ClarkQuay because we want to take picture.

On the bridge that I shouted last time.. Haha

3 sisters that are separated apart, Jiayi@ NTU, SF @ Exerter UK, Pin @ Nottingham UK.




Waiting for the train @ ClarkeQuay Mrt

17th Aug,Sf going back for her UK seminar and we departed at BoonLay Mrt, out last shot for this reunion. Me and Pin ate Yakun for breakfast. This girl says the never eat before though she stayed here for 4 years, and she says it is nice, Haha.

Back to CJC Hostel. This is a small diverted road beside PIE and opposite the place where the Mas Selamat stayed before that. We need to walk pass this long way and climb up the slope to reach CJCH.
Halfway on the slope. Here is where PE is held, the track and the grandstand.
In the CJCH lobby, Leng shiew, Yean Thing( my force to blog). me and Pin.
Jia Yi and Pin in room 216, My room before that. Seriously, I miss the curfew as curfew enable me to study and do tutorials, right now, I juz cant study from 8 to 10, lights never off @ 12am, makes me thinks that the night is still early. Haha.... and I miss people knock on my door and give me surprise @12 midnight on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterthat, Pin and I go to Oldham Hall to look for her junior, then we went to Orchard to meet the T27s...


The ex-Pw group... Live a Life without Butts... shufen, jiayi, nette, meiyi

The girls at somerset MRT - Jy,Nette, eelin,pin, Jean,meiyi, shufen



Jia yi and shufen @ sakura international buffet The 2 future doctors, meixia and ming sheng-(two on my left)

@orchard, watching table tennis...

Thanks for shufen who initiated the reunion. Those who came, though I am not that active in class, U guys are my best classmates. Thanks for Jean fetch me all the way back to NTU!!!!


Hall 7, Ok, I juz like the silent night here, but not the inconveniences during the weekends! Accompany Pin to walk to Hall 15 to find Job. walk about 40 min plus visiting...

This is the most memorable weekend and the weekend that reminded me the life in the past 2 years. They are my first and forever friends I met in Singapore, Pin and SiewFoong. Thanks for being my side when I first came, I still remember the strawberry * the first day I moved into the hostel. Our Jc sketch who everyone likes it, credits goes to the HK director and the brilliant actor and actress. The gossip we talked till midnight and cry together, the time we sleep together, the time we mug with the table lamp, the time we gather to study at study room 3, vending machine, grandstand.... And my dear Juniors, SiowSuyi, Leng shiew, yeanthing, Samantha, Shufei, Yineng, SHufei ,Xinyi. Miss U guys sooo much!! Keep in touch OK.

For the T27, hope that we can have the gathering annually and everyone can make it on that day. I enjoy being in T27 , I'll never forget the Karang Guni project, Project work, Farewell, random Class outings, the BBQ and Much much more. U guys makes me as part of the class and makes me never felt alone in Singapore. Thanks.



1 comments:

Xuan said...

hey... should i be honoured to be the force..lol
stay being forced by me =)
and most importantly, stay cheerful!!!